What Day Is It?

Today is one of those days that I take a detour from the typical day.
 
Why?
 
I was casually watching “The Voice” last night and heard a song, not just listened, but heard a song.  The singer happened to be Addison Agen who did an admirable job but for me it almost didn’t matter who was singing it because it was the meaning and lyrics that took over.
 
 
Of course I searched the trusty internet and found that the song is titled “Humble And Kind”, written by Lori McKenna, and was released by Tim McGraw in 2015.
 
I know, that was 2 years ago…
I didn’t say I was quick!
 
Needless to say it had an impact on me.  It’s not going to make you want to get up and dance or get the dust off that ole “air guitar” but it may cause a moment of reflection and remind us to be, well, Humble and Kind.
 
 
If you have any time to spare I highly recommend following the video link below.
 
 
VIDEO LINK:
Tim McGraw – Humble And Kind
 
LYRICS LINK:
 
 
 
If you had other celebratory inclinations today perhaps you chose…
“National Sangria Day!”
 
Works for me!
 
 
Have an Awesome Wednesday!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts